Skip to content
- We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it has been divinely preserved.
- We believe in one God, who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe mankind was created, in the image of God, to have a relationship with Him.
- We believe that salvation occurs only when a person genuinely places their faith in the sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection of Christ Jesus.
- We believe that the purpose of the church is to glorify God by making Him known to a lost world.
- We believe that God has gifted His followers, who are considered “members of the body,” to minister to one another in a variety of ways.